Living Yoga MentorshipLakshmi Rising Together
Launched in July 2020, the Lakshmi Rising Living Yoga Mentorship is a new way for Lakshmi Rising Yoga Teacher Training graduates and other yoga instructors around the world to explore and evolve with Dr. Liz Lindh.
The next session will be held Sunday, August 23 at 10:00am Costa Rica time (GMT-6), and will cover Advanced Techniques for Sequencing a Vinyasa Class and how to Apply these Concepts to Consciously Design your Life.
Each month, the Living Yoga Circle will gather for an interactive online discussion. We’ll discuss a new topic each session, along with tips on mantra, seasonal techniques, how to integrate the topic into your yoga teaching, and more. The Living Yoga Circle will also enjoy access to a weekly live-streamed master class with Liz, and membership in a private online group to gain inspiration from other members of our community.
inspire & refine
This program is designed for yoga teachers who have completed at least a foundational 200-hour program, or have equivalent experience in yoga studies. It’s especially great for graduates of 200- and 300-hour programs who are looking to continue their educational journey. The Living Yoga Mentorship will provide guiding light as you continue your yoga education and self-development in a community of others on a similar path. You’ll have the chance to develop new skills as both a student and teacher of yoga, inspire your personal practice with innovative teaching techniques, and refine the expertise you already have. The Mentorship offers access to diverse and unique resources within yourself, provided by Liz, and from the others in your virtual community of other fellow yogis.
Educate, Empower, Evolve
Our monthly conclave will be full of practical tools and invaluable wisdom that will enhance your understanding of yoga and can be applied to any aspect of life. Each session will allow ample time for questions, and you’ll have the opportunity to personalize the experience by directing the focus towards topics you would like to receive guidance on. We will share ideas, discuss current topics, and spread love!
You’ll receive 90 hours of Yoga Alliance Continuing Education credits upon successful completion of the 12-month program.
Participation in any number of program hours counts towards required Yoga Alliance Continuing Education.
You can join for a year by paying for your membership in full all at once ($360), you can join for a year paying monthly ($35), or you can drop in to any of the live calls for $35 (this doesn’t provide access to archived content or any other membership perks).
The intention is for this group to be ongoing and ever-evolving. Enrollment is rolling and you can join at anytime. There is no start or end date, just continuous kula!
How It Works
Monthly or yearly membership
Pratice and learn together
Continue your yoga journey
We invite you to join for one session or the entire year. Topics beyond July 2021 will be released after receiving feedback during the inaugural phase of the program, so you can join for a year at any time.
Lakshmi Rising’s 12-Month Living Yoga Mentorship Course includes:
- Monthly 90-minute live Google Meet calls: a 60-minute talk by Liz followed by 30 minutes of Q & A. Calls will also be recorded and shared with you
- Monthly recommended reading assignments and projects related to the featured topics to support your growth and practice
- Access to a weekly, live-streamed 60- to 90-minute asana class with Liz
- Access to exclusive online resources and classes from Liz and special guests
- Membership in a private Google or Facebook group to gain inspiration from other members of our community
- August: Advanced Techniques for Sequencing a Vinyasa Class and How to Apply these Concepts to Consciously Design Your Life
- September: Yoga for the Immune system
- October: Core-Strengthening Techniques
- November: Meditation
- December: Conscious Life Design
- January: The Power of Ritual
- February: Conscious Dance
- March: Anatomy of the Physical Body
- April: Restorative Vinyasa
- May: Spring Cleansing
- June: Yoga Sutras
- July: Hips and Pelvic Floor