Verona, ItalyLa Dolce Vita
Villa dei Cipressi
The timeless beauty of Villa dei Cipressi, nestled on the highest hilltop of the charming village of Sona, just outside Verona, is our enchanting home base for Lakshmi Rising’s Wine & Wellness yoga teacher training in Northern Italy. Dating to the 9th century, the exquisitely decorated villa is the crown jewel of a grand estate, recognized as a Heritage Site, spread out over 28 hectares of vineyards, olive groves, and gardens.
WHERE WE LAY OUR SCENE
The Veneto region of Italy is one of Italy’s most important wine-growing regions. It’s also a site of incredible history and culture, filled with stunning churches, cathedrals, museums, theaters, palaces, and villas. The cities of Verona and Venice are both UNESCO World Heritage Sites, as are many other locations in the region, making it a wonderful area for both inner and outer exploration.
This intensive immersion training in Verona happens only once a year! We invite you to arrive at our villa any time after 4 pm, so you can join the delectable welcome dinner Saturday evening. Each weekday you’ll sweat and flow with a morning Lakshmi Rising Hatha Vinyasa class. You’ll have a shared double room in the Villa dei Cipressi, and enjoy curated cultural and culinary experiences in this amazing region, until your departure after breakfast.
Special all-inclusive pricing for a limited time
UPCOMING PROGRAM DATES
Starting at $3699* for both our 200-Hr 14 Day / 21 Day YTT’s and $3999* for our 300-Hr Advanced YTT if you pay-in-full at the time of registering up to 90 Days before start date. (*For Shared room and bathroom, private accommodations available at check-out at extra cost)
$3999* for both our 200-Hr 14 Day / 21 Day YTT’s and $4299* for our 300-Hr Advanced YTT when you book within 90 Days of start date OR if you secure a spot with a $500 deposit. (*For Shared room and bathroom, private accommodations available at check-out at extra cost)
Both 14 Day & 21 Day YTT’s have the same start date!
14-Day / 21-Day Options
JUNE 28 – JULY 11 / 18
JULY 23 – AUGUST 5 / 12
How It Works
Lake Garda – Verona – Venice
Barolo, Spumante, and Piedmont!
Wine tastings, thermal spa, gourmet Italian cuisine
WHAT DOES MY ALL-INCLUSIVE PAYMENT COVER?
- 200-Hour or 500-Hour Yoga Alliance certification eligibility upon successful completion of the course
- 500+ pages of invaluable knowledge in your Lakshmi Rising YTT Manual
- 13 or 20 nights in shared double-occupancy luxury accommodations
- 3 incredible, organic Gaia Gourmet vegetarian or vegan meals each on-site day (except on arrival, departure, and excursion days)
- Unlimited coffee, an assortment of teas, and fresh fruit for snacks
- Weekly housekeeping and self-serve laundry
- Full access to a magical private property—including gardens, trails, swimming pool, vineyard, and more
- Options to participate in organized group excursions (at additional cost)
- All applicable taxes
- 2 or 3 weeks making friends for life with like-minded souls from around the world!
Click here for information on getting to Villa dei Cipressi
You can easily fly into Verona, Venice, Bologna, Florence, Milan or Rome’s international airports and take the train to Verona where you can get a taxi to the villa at your own expense.
We will coordinate departures when we are at the villa based on everyone’s departure information.